NEET Coaching Centre in Bangalore
Learn with Brilliant and crack your first Step toward your goal
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is an entrance examination in India for students held yearly for students who wish to study graduate and postgraduate medical courses (MBBS,MD,MS) and dental courses (BDS,MDS) in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges in India. The students compete to score high marks to get admissions in the best colleges.
Want to know How Brilliant Helps You to Score 600+
You are short of time. Use your time wisely.
- In our course you get step by step solution for every question
- Stop wasting time looking for quality questions. Our team of experts have carefully selected questions covering the syllabus
- Stop wasting time by revising entire chapters for a few concepts, get access to key formula & detailed study notes
Assess and Re-assess
Repeated Assessment is must for Success
- With our specially developed, chapter tests, minor tests and full-syllabus mock tests, you can re-assess your level of preparations for your entrance examination confidently.
- You can assess your existing knowledge and expertise in any chapter. For re-assessing, you get Revision Lists and Bookmark List.
Achieve Perfection in solving MCQs
Key to good score is ability to solve MCQs
- We prepare a revision list of questions you went wrong and help you in the areas where you might find difficulty.
- You can quickly revise and refresh all difficult concepts quickly and achieve perfection.
Real Time Status of Your Preparations
Using our advanced analytics, you get real time statistics of your preparations
- Preparation status on any date (real-time)
- Knowledge Index and Knowledge Gap (Chapter-wise)
- Day-wise practice monitor
Our Course Contains
Power Packed Notes
- No need for extra books. We cover all important concepts & notes
- Cover a chapter in 6 hours instead of spending weeks in reading thick books again & again
- Compact yet powerful Study notes to fit your learning needs
Fully Solved Question Bank
- No frustration, no time waste in doubt clearance! Clear doubts at a glance with written step-by-step doubt clearance
- Select easy, medium or hard difficulty levels to match your existing skills
- Bookmark tricky questions for last-minute revision
Chapter Test & Minor test
- Keep assessing your test taking skills with multiple chapter test, each having unique questions
- Assess your level of preparations & develop time-management skills with Part-Syllabus & Half-Syllabus Tests.
- Get Instant result and detailed doubt clearance on the questions.
Full-Syllabus Mock Tests
- Assess how prepared you are for the actual entrance exam with full-syllabus Mock Tests and develop confidence.
- Test your preparation level in each subject individually with subject level full-syllabus Mock Tests.
- Save time & gain perfection: Flag wrong questions, near-miss questions & unattempted questions for revision later.
Can I appear for NEET exams if I have a year gap between class 11 & 12?
Yes, you can appear for NEET exams with a year gap. The previously set out amendment by the MCI was revoked by Delhi High Court wherein now candidates with a gap of a year can appear for NEET 2020.
I have crossed 25 years of age, can I take up NEET exam
Officials have uprooted the rule on the upper age limit, where there is no such cap now. Hence, candidates must meet the lower age limit of 17 years compulsorily however, there is no restriction on the upper age limit. But, all other criteria should be met.
What are the basic eligibility criteria for NEET
Candidates must ensure they meet the following criteria compulsorily:
Must have attained 17 years of age as on December 31, 2020. If born on December 31st, 2002, that is also considered.
Must have completed class 12 or equivalent exams from a centrally recognized or state board with major subjects being – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
Qualifying marks – general category – 50% for SC/ST/OBC, it is 40%
OCIs, PIOs, NRIs, and foreign nationals can apply
I am an open school candidate. Can I apply for NEET
Candidates passing 10+2 as private candidates or from open school will not be eligible for NEET.